Sunday, November 26, 2006

Grad. It was good seeing everyone dressed up so nicely.
What made it better was the good company in the room with the basketballers! : D Rachel, Guan, Chow, Mary, Deb, Davina, Jo etc.

Rachel, Chow and I visited Jiazhi's room at 2 in the morning, and we played blind mice with them! Hahhha, it was funny watching Jiazhi and Rachel blindfolded, trying to find for the rest, in their gowns! It was so fun, I even took a video of Rach! She was so near me, I thought she was gonna find me! I was standing near the curtains, so she felt the curtains and then later, my shawl! I was with Eun. My gosh, thank goodness Shalom, JiaZhi, Chow and Sam bluffed her it was the curtains! Hahha, so she walked away. Haha, it was so fun! So we went back to the bballers room, woke Mary, Deb and Guan up, and we all ended up playing til bout 4?

Pics will be up soon, after I've compiled everything together.
And I'll update more about grad soon, not really in a mood now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home